Info about Goa Sight Seeing Tours 2011 -12
Reviews Goa Sight Seeing Tours 2011 -12
Terrific place for spend holidays.
I visited Goa last year & enjoyed very much. There are many places for sightseeing just like beaches, temples, churches, nightlife, wildlife etc. Goa is the great destination for touring.
Goa Sight Seeing Tours 2011 -12
The Dudhsagar Falls? are amongst the top 100 highest waterfalls in world. Situated on the border of Goa and Karnataka, the Dudhsagar Waterfalls takes a steep plunge 2000 feet down in the wooded mountains of the Western Ghats. Believed to be amongst the highest falls in the country, these magnificent falls are located in a blissful tropical jungle with crisscrossing streams. The view from the top of the falls is breathtaking. The falls looks even better at magical light of dawn
· Duration 6hrs
· Hotel pick up by a Taxi or a Coach to Mollem 2hrs Drive at 8.00AM
· Transfer to 4 wheel Drive Jeep that will take you up to the mountain to the waterfall
· Spend 1 and half hour time by Kidding with monkeys and with calm fresh wate bath.
· Return Back to Base and Transfer to Hotel
· Complimentary Sight Seeing Of Old temples and Churches and also Panjim city Tour.
Maybe you might also be interested in:
|Bird Watch Tours (6)||Wedding Planner Tours (6)|
|Goa's Saturday Night Market Sim Arpora a -1 m  Tours (6)||Goa for lovers a -1 m  Sightseeing (1)|