Info about Travel services
Number of ratings: 1
Reviews Travel services
During my stay in the lovely heritage Hotel Mahal Khandela in possibly the finest residential area of Jaipur we were offered all travel services for visits to Pushkar and Samod at reasonable rates. The driver served with smile even if it meant our checking-in at Mahal Khandela at late hours.
Professional travel consultants are on hand to assist with personalized itineraries for the demanding independent travelers to Rajasthan, India. At Incredible Rajasthan customer satisfaction is our Number One priority. Our goal is to offer quality, variety and best value that customers just cannot get from any other tour operator. We enjoy one of the highest repeat customers in the trade. Our greatest reward is planning your next trip and the next.
Take a land peopled by almost a hundred races, speaking as many different languages and local dialects, each with its own distinct culture and history and let the centuries roll on — you get a rich cultural tapestry — colorful people, wondrous sights and the staggering diversity that is Rajasthan, India. Folklore, native arts, traditional ceremony and a prodigious variety of dress and manners combine to create a travel experience unlike any other. India is a continuous visual and mental stimulation; you can admire the masterpieces of architecture, the art in temples and the ancient caves, live in ornate palaces, see unique craftsmanship and meet the diverse people of India from all facets of life. With an 27 years Experience we are arranging exclusive and always very special tours to Rajasthan, India.
Incredible Rajasthan Tours has consistently exceeded most expectations. Again and again returning passengers have told us that their tour with us was one of their best as compared to any other company or destination in the world. To most visitors India is a wonderful surprise. The hotels are great, there is plenty of food for every taste, bottled drinking water is easily available, service on internal flights is top quality with modern aircrafts, and millions of people speak English and are very friendly. You will find India very different, intense and yet a much more rewarding destination.
We have heard your suggestions and now we bring you our latest selections. We have added new tours, re-shaped a few, redesigned and improved all to bring you variety, flexibility, choice of hotels, price range and top quality in touring India. We look forward to welcoming you.
Total flexibility in daily tour program to fit your interests. If you chose to start late, go at a slower pace, spend extra time at a monument, stop the car to take pictures or if you have any special interests such as art, religion, shopping, music, dances etc, let us know and our experts will build in these features wherever possible at NO EXTRA COST (cost of tickets to events not included).
HOTELS AND FINE DINING
Only the finest hotels in each city are selected according to your Budget, with best view rooms (if any). Many opulent palaces which are now hotels ‘Heritage hotels’. You will get a chance not only to explore these historic palaces, but also stay in some of them.
Fine Dining. A la carte, allowing a choice of anything on the menu (very few exceptions such as caviar). You may also dine at any restaurant in the hotel, or at any of the other restaurants or anywhere in the city. Of course room service is available for 24 Hours in your hotel.
More than just Museums and Monuments
- Flexible custom designed Private Tours for 2 or more passengers
- Insight into ethnic peoples and cultures beyond tourist facades.
- Most tours are designed around a major fair, festival, special event or theme
- Much more than just museums and monuments.
- Tours are designed for variety and quality of experience with comprehensive itineraries.
- A cultural experience, rather than just touring. Ethnic encounters and extra features, such as, visit an Indian home to meet the people of India, witness a temple ceremony, walk in exotic bazaars and vegetable markets, Visit a school to meet children and teachers. Get introduced to the spices of India, see an Indian movie in an Indian theatre, see cultural dances with local music. Visit several colorful villages in rural Rajasthan and much more.
- Over 27 years of experience in tours to the Indian Subcontinent. A unique understanding of intricacies and peculiarities of the travel business in India.
- Unlimited assistance before departure. A network of offices/representatives in India to assist you at each step of the way.
- Pre-inspected quality hotels and local transport services
- Reliable ground services through our own offices/reps
- Value for your vacation dollars
- All tours include our unique extra features
Our tour Guides are friendly and knowledgeable. They are the best in the industry and we are very proud of them. They are enthusiastic professionals selected not only for their knowledge of the destinations but also for their experience in the travel business and the care they provide to every client. They each have worked with us for many years.
Maybe you might also be interested in:
|Rent a Car in Jaipur Tours (6)||The Hawa Mahal Badi Chaupad, Jaipur, Rajasthan a 2 Km  Landmarks and Historic sites (17)|
|The Jantar Mantar Pink City Jaipur, Rajasthan a 3.1 Km  Landmarks and Historic sites (17)|
Properites near Travel services
|a 3.3 Km Country Inn & Suites Jaipur Hotel From € 56||a 3.4 Km Jai Mahal Palace Hotel Jaipur Hotel From € 107|
|a 2.9 Km KK Royal Hotel Jaipur Hotel From € 39||a 2.9 Km Park Prime Hotel Jaipur Hotel From € 59|