Reviews Exotic Tour
The P.T. Antar Anda Indonesia is a leading tour travel agent which provides flexible tour programs in order to create a personalized tour in Indonesia whch best suits your needs.
We provide flexible packages inYogyakarta, Java, Bali where you will see the highlights of tourism of Indonesia.
Our chains over hotels Indonesia vary from Guest house up luxurious stars hotel even resort. Or if you can stay with family of Indonesia, where you can learn Indonesia cultures, daily activities even Bahasa Indonesia.
Here below you can find details about one of our best tour:
- We are ready at airport to pick you up and transfer you to the hotel. The rest of the day is free program.
- We pick you up in the morning after your breakfast at your hotel. This tour takes you to see the artistic life of Bali and the beautiful volcano Mount Batur where you will have your lunch. Starting with a mythical Balinese dance Barong Dance, a dance showing an eternal battle between good and evil.
- Today we come again in the morning to take you to explore more of Bali. This tour is a combination of Bedugul tour and Tanah Lot tour. First stop is Ulun Danu, a temple in Lake Bratan in Bedugul. After lunch we proceed to Royal Temple of Taman Ayun in Mengwi. Final visit is Tanah Lot temple to enjoy the sunset.
- On this day you will have time to explore Bali at your own. Maybe to go shopping in Kuta or the surrounding hotel
- At this final day you have time to do last shopping or to make it a relaxing day until your time for departure. Transfer to airport will be provided
Maybe you might also be interested in:
|pura luhur batukaru temple tour|
Tours: Pura Luhur Batukaru Temple Tour Bali has a wealth of temples which are beautiful with great architectural work. There are minibus tours to Pura Luhur Batukaru Temple, one of the most...
Reviewed by: Akhil
|kintamani volcano tour|
The Kintamani Volcano Tour is all about an exciting tour where one can visit places of interest like Gua Gajah. Such kinds of tours are one of the most famous Bali tours....
Reviewed by: Angha
Address: Gili Islands, Indonesia