Overview and photo Le Méridien Penina Golf & Resort
Property name: Le Méridien Penina Golf & Resort
Minimum rate per night: USD 109.85
At the Penguin Village, children are sure to have a memorable time at this fully supervised and specialised facility, which offers weekly programmes with games, sports coaching and lessons tailored to different age groups. Children aged 3 to 12 years are offered free entrance to the Penguin Village, whilst a local fee is charged for children aged 6 months to 2 years.During the summer months (June to September), clients have free access to the Hotel's Beach Club, at Alvor Beach, having the right to free use of beach towels, sunbeds and sunshades. From June to September the hotel has a free shuttle bus that transports clients to and from Alvor beach.
The hotel rooms are reminiscent of a manor house with a mixture of Portuguese and English architecture and décor.
Spoil yourself in the wide variety of restaurants and bars that the hotel has to offer. The spacious Sagres Restaurant, freshened by the Algarve breeze and sunlight, rouses ones appetite with an extravagant breakfast and superb buffet dinners. Le Grill Restaurant offers the opportunity to enjoy a memorable and romantic dinner. Alternatively, you could spend a casual evening sampling pasta and Italian specialities at the seasonal L’Arlecchino Restaurant. For those who prefer light meals, there is the Sir Henry Cotton Club, where you can relax whilst watching sports on the large screen. A short distance from the hotel, at Alvor Beach, you will find the reserved area for clients with comfortable sun loungers and other amenities. Treat yourself to summer dishes whilst looking out at the sea in the Dunas Restaurant, where the inspiring Atlantic Ocean sunset is breathtaking. Monchique Bar is the ideal place to spend time relaxing with a drink while enjoying mild music or a pleasant conversation.
By Car:-Once leaving Faro Airport, follow the road for approximately 2.5 km. -Take the left-hand fork (signposted Lisboa/Espanha). -This takes you on to the main road EN125.-After approximately 4 km, follow a blue road sign for the A22 motorway towards Loulé. -Join the motorway westbound and continue for approximately 40 minutes. -Take the exit Alvor (exit number 4). -You will come to a roundabout. -Follow the signs to Figueira / Hotel / Golf. -After 500 metres you will see a BP petrol station to your right.-Shortly after that, you will see the entrance to Le Méridien Penina Golf & Resort to your left.
Set within stunning 360-acre gardens, this resort enjoys an ideal location in the south-west of the Algarve. It is 5 km from Portimão and the city of Lagos.Le Méridien Penina Golf & Resort offers English architecture, Portuguese hospitality and a European lifestyle. Relax in the attractive room watching flat-screen TV.The high standards of service and the numerous facilities make Le Méridien Penina the ideal resort for families, golfers or anyone who wishes to relax. The new and wider golf driving range now has 12 covered practice bays. The driving range can cater for up to 70 players.
Payment Information: Individual reservations: Credit card and identification documents will always be requested upon check-in as a guarantee. Clients that are not credit card holders will have to leave a 25% deposit. Group Reservations: For reservations of 10 or more rooms, payment conditions are as follows: - 10% payment of the total reservation cost must be made to the hotel at the time of booking; - The remaining 90% must be paid 7 days prior to groups arrival. The hotel has a specific group (+10 rooms) cancellation policy, that will be informed at time of booking. Clients departing prior to booked departure date will be charged the complete stay
|Elevator, Car Rental, Currency Exchange, Business Centre, Fax/Photocopying, Gay Friendly, Garden, Airport Shuttle, Shops in Hotel, Bicycle Rental, Luggage Storage, Dry Cleaning, Shoe Shine, 24-Hour Front Desk, Meeting/Banquet Facilities, Babysitting/Child Services, Valet Parking, Laundry, Ironing Service, All Public and Private spaces non-smoking, Terrace|
|Room Service, Heating, Safety Deposit Box, Non-Smoking Rooms, Conditioned Air|
|Wi-Fi/Wireless LAN, Internet Services|
|Parking, Free Parking|
Leisure and sport
|Children's Playground, Outdoor pool, Cycling, Hiking, Billiards, Fitness Centre, Golf Course (within 3 km), Tennis|
Beauty and wellness
|Barber/Beauty Shop, Massage, Sauna|
Food and drink
|Restaurant, Packed Lunches, Breakfast in the Room, Bar|
Travelers' tips Le Méridien Penina Golf & Resort
Overall rating 8.2/10
Based on 68 reviews.
If you know this property you can write a review.
Le Méridien Penina Golf & Resort
Ocean Club Apartments Lagos
Cascade Resort Lagos