Villa Sabandari is a new luxury design hotel near Ubud, in the scenic hills in the island of Bali.
Villa Sabandari grants you a personal service in a cozy atmosphere, wonderful views of the rice fields, and of a small forest balinese temple.
A famous Dutch architect designed this boutique hotel using local materials combined with a fine western and balinese mixed style.
Villa Sabandari offers 6 rooms, accessible from a staircase. They are all equipped with:
- rice field view
- private terrace
- a king size bed or twin beds
- air conditioning
- dressing room
- bathroom with half open rain shower
- bathroom amenities
- wireless internet access
- daily supply of mineral water
- coffee and tea facilities
- bathrobe/kimono & slippers
- electronic safe deposit box
- laundry service
- daily turn down service complimentary afternoon tea served between 16:00 and 17:00
- sightseeing tours off the beaten track
- free transfer from or to the airport
- free wifi internet access
- free use of mountain bikes and helmets (4 available)
- One voucher for a day tour in an air conditioned car with driver, for a booking of 3 nights or more. Maximum time: 10 (consecutive) hours.
- bali hotel car hiring service
- free shuttle service to/from Ubud (until 23:00)
- open, pavilion style living room
- library/music room
- 15x5m swimming pool
- spa (beauty/wellness salon)