But in Amsterdam there are many other museums, though:
- The Rijks Museum, where can be admired one of the best collections by Rembrandt.
- The Stedelijk Museum with its collection on contemporary art.
- The Museum Amstelkring whose setting is a 17th century merchant house in its own original style.
- Rembrandt’s house and the site where he rests at Westerkerk Church. Same there, is the crown Amsterdam ... More was gifted by Maximilian I in 1489, and from the steeple an extraordinary view of the city can be enjoyed. Westerkerk is one of Amsterdam’s symbols.
- The Oude Kerk, the oldest church in Amsterdam.
- Artis, Amsterdam’s zoo, is an attraction in itself.
- Vondelpark, one of the best parks all over Europe, is not to be missed, at all! It is the ideal place to enjoy some relax and enjoy free time activities!
- Zeeburg is a residential area with modern blocks, and where are some of the most attractive and enjoyable restaurants.
- The Albert Cuyp Market is a very noice place where to walk to: here international Amesterdam is and lively stands!
Don’t fail a cruise at dinner time! Such an occasion will offer the opportunity to admire how beautiful the canals are at night, and enjoy a high quality cousine!
In an area known as Jordaan are many nice, though crowded, bars where is nice to enjoy a drink in the evening.
Amsterdam is, as a matter of fact, an extraordinary and beautiful city with some of the most beautiful views in Europe!
Its four canals: Herengracht, Keizersgracht, Prinsengracht and Singel, along with its wordly famous museums, make Amestardam what it really is: unique!
One of the of the most attractive placet is, no doubt, Bourbon Street in the Leidse Kruisstraat, where some very good music can be enjoyed.
Everything is highly attractive here: its typical twisted house, the canals, its nice parks, the cosy and friendly pubs, its cobblestones streets!
As a plain country, The Netherlands is the right land for bike – lovers!
Interesting is also know that public means of transport offer a very good service, not to forget the extremely good opportunities offered by both trains and buses in the whole country!
Capital is Amsterdam, one of the most fascinating and charming cities in the world, on ... More the freshwater of IJsselmeer and surounded by four notorious canals, has a lot to offer: beautiful 17th architecture, cosy pubs, friendly people, wonderful vibrant parks, where at times it is possibile to enjoy an open air concert or simply sit and have a drink, why not a beer!
Your contribution can be useful for other tourists
More Travel Guides in Netherlands:
More information Netherlands:
|IJmuiden - 12.7 mi|
Ijmuiden is located on the north-eastern coast of Netherlands. This town of approximately 28,600 inhabitants has been a flourishing industrial harbour; it has recently started ...
|Zandvoort - 15.1 mi|
Zandvoort, a town in the province of North Holland, is located in Netherlands. Known as one of the best beach resorts in Netherlands, Zandvoort is renowned for its 9-km long ...