But in Amsterdam there are many other museums, though:
- The Rijks Museum, where can be admired one of the best collections by Rembrandt.
- The Stedelijk Museum with its collection on contemporary art.
- The Museum Amstelkring whose setting is a 17th century merchant house in its own original style.
- Rembrandt’s house and the site where he rests at Westerkerk Church. Same there, is the crown Amsterdam ... More was gifted by Maximilian I in 1489, and from the steeple an extraordinary view of the city can be enjoyed. Westerkerk is one of Amsterdam’s symbols.
- The Oude Kerk, the oldest church in Amsterdam.
- Artis, Amsterdam’s zoo, is an attraction in itself.
- Vondelpark, one of the best parks all over Europe, is not to be missed, at all! It is the ideal place to enjoy some relax and enjoy free time activities!
- Zeeburg is a residential area with modern blocks, and where are some of the most attractive and enjoyable restaurants.
- The Albert Cuyp Market is a very noice place where to walk to: here international Amesterdam is and lively stands!
Don’t fail a cruise at dinner time! Such an occasion will offer the opportunity to admire how beautiful the canals are at night, and enjoy a high quality cousine!
In an area known as Jordaan are many nice, though crowded, bars where is nice to enjoy a drink in the evening.
Amsterdam is, as a matter of fact, an extraordinary and beautiful city with some of the most beautiful views in Europe!
Its four canals: Herengracht, Keizersgracht, Prinsengracht and Singel, along with its wordly famous museums, make Amestardam what it really is: unique!
One of the of the most attractive placet is, no doubt, Bourbon Street in the Leidse Kruisstraat, where some very good music can be enjoyed.
Everything is highly attractive here: its typical twisted house, the canals, its nice parks, the cosy and friendly pubs, its cobblestones streets!
Your contribution can be useful for other tourists
|Art & Culture, Youth travel, Hospitable... 0 Km da Amsterdam Hotels and accommodation (274)|
Recommended facilities Amsterdam
|Neutraal Hotel Amsterdam Hotel From € 58||Amsterdam House Hotel Hotel From € 83|
|Travel Hotel Amsterdam Hotel From € 37||Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol Hotel Hotel From € 89|