Info about The Cotham’s restaurant
Reviews The Cotham’s restaurant
The Cotham’s restaurant
The Cotham’s restaurant has a long history in Arkansas. This store was built in 1917 and had served as a general mercantile store in Scott for the plantation owners and the area farmers. This is at present a restaurant which was opened in 1984 and since then it has its trademark of hamburgers and onion rings for which is also won the Arkansas Time Readers Awards.