Built in 1883, the Safford House is a historic house in Tarpon Springs in Florida. It is situated at Parken Place. In 1974, it was added to the US National Register of Historic Places. This house is named for its original owner, Anson P.K. Safford. The Tarpon Springs city owns and operates this historic building as a late 19th century Victorian historic house museum.