Reviews Henry County Courthouse
Henry County Courthouse
The Henry County Courthouse located in McDonough was built in 1897. The original structure was built in the Roman style of architecture in 1831. The clock in the courthouse which operated by weights was also replaced with an electric motor after one of the weights crashed through the ceiling. It was built by Frank Heifner for about thirteen thousand dollars.