Reviews Cobo Hall
Cobo Hall is also known as Cobo Center and is a major convention center located along Jefferson Avenue. It is named after Albert E Cobo, the mayor of Detroit from 1950 to 1957. This center was designed by Gino Rossetti and got opened in 1960. The hall got expanded in 1989, and is at present spread over 2,400,000 square feet complex with 700,000 square feet of exhibition space.