Turner-Dodge House is the house of Michigan pioneers who had helped develop the city and the state. These people were progressive leaders. James Turner built this house in 1858. From 1900 to 1903, the house was under his daughter Abbey and her husband, Frank Dodge, who expanded the house. At present, there are guided tours to this historic building and a historic center too.