59 King William St, Adelaide, SA 5000, Australia - (08) 8207 7000
AGSA is located around the North Terrace in Adelaide which is the well known arts association situated in region of South Australia. Along with a large collection of more than 30,000 works of art and more than 5,15,000 visitors AGSA is renowned for its leading collections of Australian art , European art and Asian art for its decorative exhibitions. The gallery was established in 1881. Renovations and also the extension of the building which opened in 1996 added to the glory of the building .It was known as the National Gallery of South Australia until 1967 when the current name was adopted.