This fountain was made in 1511 by. It was placed at the entrance of the Cathedral and enabled the people of the city to fetch water which came directly from Royat. The fountain retains its Gothic structure and Renaissance decoration since ages. It has an octagonal base with bas reliefs with eight outlets projecting a flow of water. There is a gothic lamp in the central pillar of the fountain.