Bon Marché was the first department store that was built in Paris and in 1852; it was designed in a building by AristideBoucicaut and architects, Louis-Auguste Boileau. Later on, under the guidance of architect, Gustav Eiffel, it was expanded in 1896. At present, this store offers a person more than 5000 different products that are selected from every corner of the world and this is the only Parisian department store having an authentic cultural dimension to it. The place is famous for La Boutique Marriage and has a beauty and cosmetics department too. One can visit the La Grande Epicerie, the ground floor gourmet food market.