Place de la Bourse was designed by Jacques Ange Gabriel, the Royal architect. This is a landscape for an equestrian statue of Louis XV.
This historic building was built between 1730 and 1755 by the Gabriel family members of architects. This is a square too, which is flanked by the two pavilion like buildings, the Musee des Douanes or the Customs Museum and the Bourse or better known as the Stock Exchange.
This square is frequently visited by tourists to click pictures, wander around and for a simple rest.