Grand Theatre or the Grand Theater de Bordeaux is a theater in Bordeaux, France. Inaugurated in 1780, this theater hosted the premier of the ballet La Fille Mal Gardée in 1789.
Designed by Victor Louis, the architect, it has neo-classical façade that is endowed with a portico of 12 Corinthian style colossal columns. This theater was briefly the National Assembly for the French Parliament in 1871.
At present, this place is home to the Opera National de Bordeaux and the Ballet National de Bordeaux.