The Badisches Staatstheater Karlsruhe is an opera house and a theater which is located in Karlsruhe city of Germany. Established in 1975, the theater has the Sparten music theatre, ballet and a studio stage too. The orchestra and the opera chorus are attached to the theatre. The first predecessor of this theater was built in 1808 and in 1810 it became the court theater. This theater was renovated and completed in 1975 as it was destroyed by fire in 1847 and again due to the aerial bombardment in 1944.