Palazzo Biscari is situated behind the Porta Uzeda in Catania. It was built several times by the family of PaternoCastello, the Princes of Biscari. And so, it was built in periods between 1707 and 1763 by A. Amato. One of the best things which catch the eye is the opulent window frames in the upper story of the Palazzo. Ignazio Biscari, the grandson of the man who commissioned the palace, extended it further to create space for his exclusive art collections.