The Convent of San Cristofero is situated in town of Lecco, Italy. It stands out on the opposite of the square the neo-classical façade. The convent is one of the oldest churches in the Lecco. It used to be the seat of the great Council of the republic, the Council of the Bell between the twelfth and thirteenth century. It got destroyed in 1798 by the earthquake and has been heavily altered during the restoration of 1921. It’s a place worth visiting with many places of interest situated nearby. It is an important historical monument and popular tourist attractions in Lombardy.