The original historic building is very old. At the time of Longobard, it was the mansion of the Dukes of Tuscia and later, it became one of the most vital for the Lucchese family. In 1651, the villa was brought by the Orsetti family. There is also a water theatre and lemon garden near the historic building premises. After the Napoleon, the Villa Reale building had its turn of decadence and splendor. It lasted until the beginning of the century when it was bought by its present owners.