Via Carlo Francesco Gabba, 17, 56126 Pisa, Pise (Toscane), Italy - 050 524030
This is a religious building in Pisa, which was built in the year 1152 and completed in 1363. It lies on the famous Piazza dei Miracoli near the Leaning Tower of Pisa. The structure is made out of marble and is 54.86 m in height. It is the largest baptistery in the city and is made in the typical Gothic and Romanesque style of architecture.