Palazzo della Carovana is also known as Palazzo dei Cavalieri and is a beautiful palace in Piazza dei Cavalieri, Pisa. At present, it houses the Scuola Normale Superiore di Pisa.
Built in 1562 – 1564 by Giorgio Vasari, it was renovated several times. Whilst here, one can see the sculptures like the Medici Coat of Arms and of the Knights, which are flanked by the allegories of Religion and Justice. This was built by Stoldo Lorenzi in 1563.
The upper gallery has the sculpture of the Grand Dukes of Tuscany, which was added in late 16th and early 18th centuries, sculptured by Giovan Battista Foggini, Pietro Tacca and Ridolfo Sirigatti.