Piazza Bellini was developed many years ago and serves as one of the boundaries to the Greco Roman city. One can get to see the remains of a wall which dates back to the 4th century BC at the center of the piazza. The whole area came was built at the end of the 17th century and 1730. The palace was built in the 16th century for the princes of SaintAgatha and was re-structured in the mid 17th century. At present, it is home to many bars and restaurants.