Museo del Periodismo y Artes Graficas in Guadalajara
The Museum of Journalism and Graphic Arts is located in the heart of Guadalajara. The building of the museum was built in 1896 and once known as the House of Dogs by the two dog statues that adorn the cornices of the building. The museum was opened to the public on August 11, 1994 and is classified into three sections with different materials including seven issues of the journal The American Clock, one of the first Mexican newspapers, printing machines of the nineteenth century, a television studio as well as computers and office software for radio broadcasts, both from 1960.
The museum comprises of several exhibition halls, an auditorium for lectures and book presentations courses, a library specializing in journalism, a video room that has videos about the history of the museum and the film, books and papers on display. Visitors will also get tourist guide service with a minimum of eight and a maximum of thirty.