St. Florian’s Church in Poznan (or Absyda Floriana) was once known as the Holiest Heart of Jesus and is an impressive, ornamental building with red bricks on the outside and an attractive gilt altar found inside. Constructed between 1897 and 1899, it was designed by local architect Jan Rokowicz and its architecture was to resemble a similar Romanesque temple in Wittenberg.
Open daily, it is locate on ul. Koscielna. For more information, contact +48 61 841 7777.