This monument was built in the year 1505; that too, with surprising ‘architectural design’ and ‘size’ pertaining to that period. The building which one can see at present had been raised in the year 1712. Main façade can be dated back to the year 1756. It can be credited to artists Salvador Galvez and Pedro del Castillo. The 3 naves go on to have led to main altar on the inner side.