The Palacio de San Telmo is a historical edifice situated in Seville, Andalucía. Its construction started in 1682, originally as the seat of the Seminary School of the University of Navigators.
This historic building is a palace and one of the emblematic buildings of Sevillian Baroque architecture. Built on rectangular plan, it has many interior courtyards, which includes gardens, a central courtyard, a chapel and towers on all four corners.
This monument is worth exploring for any traveler.