Luzern Monuments and Historic Buildings: The Nine Towers
HeaderPageTitle-GetPartialViewNoCache = 0,0010013
Rank 8# on 8
number of ratings 0
The Musegg Wall is a part of the old rampart walls which was built in 1386. This wall is entirely intact still now and is open to the public. The nine towers are known by the name Maennli, Nolli, Luegisland, Heu, Pulver, Allenwinden, Dachli, Schirmer and Zyt tower. All these towers are historic site museum and are the portion of the old city of Altstadt.