“Of course I and my wife are taking our 3 children with us”; we want to experience East Africa as a family”; Bob replied. That is what Bob said when we asked him how many people were going to take part in a 13 day-safari that started in Bujumbura, Burundi went through Rwanda and ended in Entebbe, Uganda on 28th June 2014. His detailed review about the whole safari should be expected soon. At Augustine Tours, we are pleased to share our seasonal tours and safaris packages promotion for July-December 2014. We have selected a number of safari packages adapted to both groups of travelers of all ages, bearing in mind quality of tour and expenditure. A safari package meeting your travel needs and expectations is not something to be taken lightly and the more information you have on the programs the better enthusiastic you will be while booking them at the best price. Please contact our office for more...
Cultural-Wildlife Tour in Burundi and Rwanda.
· The tour starts in Bujumbura and ends in Kigali
· The Bujumbura city tour, Rusizi National park, and the " Source of the River Nile " ,Karera waterfalls, Livingstone monument, Rest, and relax on the clean, extensive beaches of Lake Tanganyika,at the modern, constructed Resorts, on the shores of Lake Tanganyika.
· A visit to the Gitega town, formerly the colonial , and royal capital of Burundi, and the Gishora Drums sanctuary
· Kigali city Tour
· Butare national museum
· A wildlife safari at Akagera National Park
· Gorillas and primate trekking