Church St, Blackpool, Blackpool, FY1, United Kingdom - 01253 625 252
The Ballroom is situated in the Blackpool Tower. The Ballroom which opened in 1899 was designed by Frank Matcham and measures 120 by 102 feet. The ballroom floor is made up of Walnut, Oak and Mahogany wood. The Wurlitzer organ can be heard in the ballroom if one makes a visit to this place in the day. It has a touch screen facility in its software and can create sounds of a complete orchestra. Several shows and functions are held here in the summer.