Mayflower Park Hotel in Seattle ★★★★
No available data
Welcome to one of the finest luxury hotels of Seattle, the elegant Mayflower Park Hotel, an historic hotel (built in 1927) located in the real heart of Seattle, so to be within walking distance to the main attractions of Seattle, such as Pike Place Market, Seattle Waterfront and Space Needle, plus a plenty of restaurants, shops, museums and theaters.
It's very easy to reach the Mayflower Hotel, as it's located in downtown Seattle, on the corner of Fourth Avenue and Olive Way.
The elegant Mayflower Hotel offers 161 classically styled, non-smoking guest rooms including 29 luxury suites.
All guestrooms are beautifully appointed in classic color schemes with custom comforters, drapes and artwork designed and tailored for each room.
Amenities & Services :
- Professional Concierge Staff with Les Clef d'Or Membership
- Complimentary wireless high speed internet access throughout the hotel
- Air conditioning with individual climate controls in bedrooms and living room areas
- Large screen televisions with remote control, and cable
- Complimentary newspaper & coffee makers in all guestrooms
- Hair dryer, iron and ironing board
- Handicap accommodations
- Room service available 24 hours
- Valet parking
- Same-day laundry service
- Fitness studio with state of the art equipment
- Safety deposit boxes
The hotel also features award winning, Mediterranean restaurant, Andaluca as well as Oliver’s Lounge, a popular bar famous for its martinis and classic cocktails.
Remind of us when in Seattle, we look forward to serving you as our guest!