4545 N Charles St, Baltimore, MD, United States - (410) 516-0341
Evergreen House is a magnificent Italianate home which is located at 4545 North Charles Street in Baltimore and covers 26 wooded and landscaped areas. It was built in 1857 by Baltimore’s Broadbent family and purchased in 1878 by John W. Garrett. This house is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Evergreen House is a superb example of architecture of the Gilded Age. It contains a 48-room mansion, with its soaring portico, elaborate cornices, Tiffany-designed glass canopy, surrounding 26 acres of gardens and meadows and elaborate detail in all aspects of its interior.