Beltsville Monuments and Historic Buildings: Abraham Hall
HeaderPageTitle-GetPartialViewNoCache = 0
Rank 1# on 2
number of ratings 0
10700 Hanna St, Beltsville, MD, United States - (240) 433-1200
Abraham Hall is situated on the Old Muirkirk Road in the centre of Rossville. The structure was built by John W. Jackson in 1889. The building was used as a meeting hall, a school, a hall of worship as well as a social hall for the African American people. The structure has been registered on the National Register of Historic Places in 2005. The house is built on a 3.85 acre of grassy land with a number of trees.