Bridgewater Monuments and Historic Buildings: Van Veghton House
HeaderPageTitle-GetPartialViewNoCache = 0,0010008
Rank 2# on 2
number of ratings 0
Van Veghton House was built in early 1700s. This historic building is situated on the North Bank of the RaritanRiver. Formerly, it was the headquarters of the Somerset County Historical Society and was also listed on the National Register. This building had also served as the headquarters for the Quartermaster Nathanael Greene during the middlebrook encampment from the year 1778 to 1779.