Carson Mansion can be dated back to the year 1885. This building belonged to William Carson, one of the timber wholesalers, as well as richest citizens all over Eureka. This Victorian House was constructed out of Redwood. Its several Gothic-looking, pre-fabricated wooden carvings as well as painted windows having several interlocked sections, happen to give it an exclusive appearance. ‘Carson House’ goes on to stand on raised plot. Also, one can see it from far-off distance as well.