This mill was built in 1704 by Nathaniel and Mary Newlin. In 1957 the Nicholas Newlin foundation was created to restore and maintain the mill as a museum.This mill covers an area of 150 acres. It is a home to many plants, animals, and birds. It maintains the historical park which is opened to the public for their enjoyment. It houses many monuments of the eighteenth century.