Historic savage mill is located on 8600 Foundry Street in Maryland. It is one of the oldest mills in the history of America starting its production from 1822 and continuing up till 1947. It was started by Amos Williams along with his three brothers and was named after their friend John Savage from whom they took the loan to start the mill.In 1947 it was converted into a Christmas display village. It now hosts various cultural events. It also has a ring circus in the huge new weaver room located within its premises.