The Conrad Mansion is situated in Kalispell and is on the edge of the original town site. This mansion is atop a bluff and overlooks the valley and the Swan mountain range. The founder of this beautiful mansion was Charles E. Conrad, who had arrived in the Flathead Valley in 1891. He had a vision and felt that he can get a good investment opportunity too. This can also be a permanent house for his descendents. In 1974, his youngest daughter, Alicia Conrad Campbell gave this mansion to the city of Kalispell in memory of her pioneering parents.