The Withers-Maguire House is a historic house situated in Ocoee. In 1987, it was added to the US National Register of Historic Places. This historic house was built in 1888 by General William T. Withers. the house was purchased by the Ocoee city in 1983. This is a museum at present and has displays with historical background. Moreover, it has been restored through Florida grants.