522 E Francis St Williamsburg, VA 23185, United States
Bassett hall is located in Colonial Williamsburg and occupies a big area of 585 acres of land. The hall tells us about the history of the many well known guests which have had an impact on this building during their period.
It was started in 1753 and was completed in 1800. But it was badly damaged in the year 1927 due to fire and was then renovated in 1930. The hall is now open to the public. It attracts the people to visit its beautiful and fantastic folk art.