107 South Alfred Street Alexandria, VA 22314-3001, United States
The Friendship Fire Company was started in 1774 and was first fire company in Alexandria built in 1855 and renovated in 1992. The first floor is armed with leather water buckets, axes, rubber hose and other old fire fighting equipment. The fire house provides information about the development of firefighting technology for visitors. On the second floor it is filled with some ceremonial things like parade uniforms, capes, banners and many more.