Information about The Blackman House Museum in Snohomish: opening hours, how to get there, contact details
HeaderPageTitle-GetPartialViewNoCache = 0
Rank 1# on 2
number of ratings 0
118 Avenue B,
The Blackman House Museum is a cozy family house which was built in 1878 by political and lumberman Hyrcanus and his wife, Ella Blackman. This is the house where their children were raised. This house is at present a museum and under the Snohomish Historical Society which was founded in 1969. This society took possession of the house in 1970. The museum has two floors of objects of the Blackman Family and of donations of the items of other early Snohomish settlers by the city families.