The Daytona Beach Golf Club is a municipal golf course which is owned and operated by Daytona Beach city. It offers two courses, the South Course and the North Course. The golf club established in 1921. The South Course remains the original layout course and was designed by Donald Ross. The North Course was designed and built in 1946 by Slim Deathridge. The Golf Club has 36 holes with 71 Par.