418 Villita St # 900A, San Antonio, TX, United States
This is a beautiful historic arts village situated on the southern bank of the San Antonio River. One can visit this place to enjoy walking, shopping or dinning. This region was previously a settlement of primitive huts for the Spanish soldiers stationed at the Alamo. However, after the floods of 1819, the earlier hutments were replaced by brick and stone houses. The community then developed and the houses developed from palisado to Victorian style houses.