Information about Musee de l'Orangerie in Paris: opening hours, how to get there, contact details
HeaderPageTitle-GetPartialViewNoCache = 0
Rank 209# on 319
number of ratings 0
Jardin des Tuileries Paris
The Musee de l’Orangerie is situated in a former orangery which was built in 1852 by an architect named FirminBourgeois and completed afterwards by Ludovico Visconti. This museum was at first used by the Third Republic as a storehouse of materials and also as an exam room or a place of accommodation for the soldiers, for musical events and also for display of few exhibitions of paintings.