Plaza de Toros de Malaga is the bullring situated in Malaga next to the Paseo de Reding. Built by Joaquin Rucoba in 1874, this Neo-Mudejar style bullring was inaugurated in 1876 with bulls that were fought by RafaelMolina, Manuel Rodriguez and Antonio Carmona. It was in 1976, when this site got declared as a historic artistic site. Though this sport continues to be a topic of extensive debate, it has been a famous facet of Spanish culture for hundreds of years. This historic landmark is a venue for local entertainment, with glorious fights staged in regular basis, with 15,000 seating capacity.