Filton Aerodrome is ideally located to serve the south west of Wales and England and is just 2 miles from the mainline railway station, ten minutes from the centre of Bristol and 2 miles south west from the M4 and M5 intersection.
The aerodrome opened in the year 1910 and has had several important aviation projects held here such as the Concorde, the Bristol Freighter, the Britannia and the Bristol Fighter.
Today the airport is used widely by corporate traffic and for general aviation. The main runway of the airport is two thousand four hundred and sixty seven meters long and fitted with ILS at both ends.
The aerodrome is spacious and provides excellent facilities and provisions to customers.