×
Our site uses profiling cookies, also from third parties, to send advertising according to your preferences.
Please, click here to get more information or to deny your consent to all or certain cookie. Closing this banner, scrolling the page or clicking on any of its elements you may consent to the use of cookie.
To accept | Read more
HeaderMain-GetPartialViewNoCache = 0,0020017
HeaderContext-GetPartialViewNoCache = 0,0010008
HeaderBreadcrumb-GetPartialViewNoCache = 0
AdvValica-GetPartialView = 0,0010009

Hong Kong Vacations and Tourism Guide  

HeaderPageTitle-GetPartialViewNoCache = 0,0010012
DestionationGallery-GetPartialView = 0,0510487
AdvValica-GetPartialView = 0
AdvValica-GetPartialView = 0,0010013
AdvValica-GetPartialView = 0
VideoListGuideNewsletter-GetPartialView = 0

Overall rating

30
Good
17
Very good
7
Average

Who was there

All
19
Couples
4
Youth travel
3
Families
1
Aged Tourists
1
IntroInfographicGenericContainer-GetPartialView = 0,0090085

Info about Hong Kong

Overview

Surface:The total land area of Hong Kong is around 1,042 sq km.

Population:  The population of Hong Kong is around 6,980,412. Chinese comprise 95%25 of the population; the remaining 5%25 percent include other groups.

System of government: Hong Kong has a limited democracy.

Capital:

Religion: About 90%25 of the population practice a folk version of Buddhism. Christians, Muslims, Sikhs and Hindus are also present.

Official Language: The official languages are Cantonese and English.

Government: Hong Kong has a limited democracy.

Climate: Hong Kong has a subtropical climate characterised by cool, humid winters and hot, rainy summers.

Units of measure and electricity: Hong Kong follows the metric system of measurement and the official electricity unit is 220V, 50 Hz.

Time Zone: The Hong Kong standard time is GMT + 8.

Currency: Hong Kong Dollar (1 Euro = 10.52 HKD).

Travel documents required: Visas and ID cards are necessary for travel to Hong Kong.

CommonInfoPlaceIntro-GetPartialView = 0,003003

The most popular guides

6
STORES AND SHOPPING MALLS
5
LANDMARKS AND HISTORIC SITES
4
MUSEUMS
4
NIGHTLIFE
4
STREETS, SQUARES AND NEIGHBOURHOODS
GuideListAggregateByDestination-GetPartialView = 0,2571444
EventListByDestination_NxN-GetPartialView = 0,006006

Accomodation in Hong Kong

Search a Hotel

IntroAccomodationNSContainer-GetPartialView = 0,3313177

Popular destinations

CommonListAdditionalLink-GetPartialView = 0,0210205
AdvValica-GetPartialView = 0
AdvAdSenseSearch-GetPartialView = 0,0010009
VideoListGuideNewsletter-GetPartialView = 0
AdvValica-GetPartialView = 0,0010008

Type of holidays

Shopping
Art & Culture
Students
Romance
Adventure
Food and Wine
Sport
Family fun
Green & wild
Young & single
Sun & beach
Mountain
Casino
Spa & wellness
DestinationListExperience-GetPartialView = 0,0030035
IntroListStatesList-GetPartialView = 0,0270256
AdvValica-GetPartialView = 0
AttractionListBest_1xN-GetPartialView = 0,0230222

travelogues

DiaryListByDestination_1xN-GetPartialView = 0,2121231
JoinUs-GetPartialView = 0,0010008
AdvValica-GetPartialView = 0,0010009
AdvValica-GetPartialView = 0
Footer-GetPartialView = 0,0020021
AdvValica-GetPartialView = 0,0010004
AdvValica-GetPartialView = 0