×
Notice
This website or its third-party tools use cookies, which are necessary to its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in the cookie policy.
If you want to know more or withdraw your consent to all or some of the cookies, please refer to the cookie policy.
By closing this banner, scrolling this page, clicking a link or continuing to browse otherwise, you agree to the use of cookies.
To accept | Read more
HeaderMain-GetPartialViewNoCache = 0,0020017
HeaderContext-GetPartialViewNoCache = 0
HeaderBreadcrumb-GetPartialViewNoCache = 0,0010008
AdvValica-GetPartialView = 0

Gaffney Travel Guide  

HeaderPageTitle-GetPartialViewNoCache = 0,0010013
DestionationGallery-GetPartialView = 0,0030026
GuidePdfAppDownloadRow-GetPartialView = 0,003003

Gaffney city is situated in the Cherokee County of South Carolina in The United States of America. The city is surrounded by East Gaffney in the east, Macedonia in the west and Central Pacolet in the south. It is considered to be the principal city of Gaffney Metropolitan Statistical Area. According to the 2000 census the population in the city was found to be around 12,968. However, the population has tremendously shown a fair increase every year after 2000. Out of the total population of the city 55%25 of the residents belong to the White races whereas the remaining 45%25 have their origin in the African continent. Hence Christianity and Judaism are the religion followed here. According to the United States Census Bureau, the town is supposed to have a total area of about 7.9 square miles, out of which 7.86 square miles is covered by land and only 0.04 square miles is under water. The educational system is very good here because of the presence of many schools, colleges and a University. On an average the temperature ranges between 15 to 20 degrees but the climate becomes very cold in the months from December till March.

Area code:
0(+1) 864
Time zone:
UTC+-5
CommonInfoPlaceIntro-GetPartialView = 0,003003
AdvValica-GetPartialView = 0,0010008
CommonPluginEuropeAssistence-GetPartialView = 0

Reviews Gaffney

IntroReviewListContainer-GetPartialView = 0,0070068

Destinations near Gaffney

DestinationListNear-GetPartialView = 0,0060055
AdvValica-GetPartialView = 0

Search for offers in Gaffney

HotelSearch-GetPartialView = 0,0110107
AdvValica-GetPartialView = 0

FreeContentHtml-GetPartialView = 0,0010013

What to visit

AttractionListBest_1xN-GetPartialView = 0,0140132
JoinUs-GetPartialView = 0,0010008
WeatherInfoForecastSmall-GetPartialView = 0,0160154
AdvValica-GetPartialView = 0,0010008
AdvValica-GetPartialView = 0
Footer-GetPartialView = 0,0020021
AdvValica-GetPartialView = 0,0010009